Sunday, August 10, 2014

Changing Plans

We took several weeks in making a budget, researching materials, developing a design and timeline for completion.  Brenna can into our tuesday meeting extremely excited.  “ I have some news and you are either going to love me or hate me” she said to me.  She had an idea for a new art instillation. This installation would consist of our guest, staff, volunteers and supporters of Broad street ministry to create shoes. The shoes would be slightly larger then then the normal foot and decorated then preserved by dipping the shoe into a resin. Our goal is to create a minimum of 1,363 shoes and set in an area or areas of philadelphia where there is high foot traffic stretching a minimum of one mile. The Installation will be known as walk a mile in my shoes. I was extremely excited for the the new project. The prior installation as well as the art show would be set aside until the new installation is near completion.


Tito F. Williams II

No comments:

Post a Comment